Ye Olde Eyndhoven & Outdoors pt. 2: Tongelre
NB - The price includes 2 drinks and dinner.
During this walk, we are going back in time and visit a more
remote part of Eindhoven, with a fascinating and often funny
- Some of Eindhovens oldest buidlings
- A rural area, with a traditional Maria-chapel and water-mill
- Rivers and the surrounding natural environment;
- Some 70ies urban design and a small industrial/creative area
- Drinks & dinner at a hidden bar
You will have a wide variety of photo-opportunities:
- From industrial&urban shots to landscape
- Possibly you will be able to catch some wildlife on camera
- From rural scenes to architecture
- Some glimpses at Eindhoven’s more traditional life
We start at 13.00h at the parking lot on the Urkhovenseweg/Broekakkersweg (next to Lidl)
The walk is approx. 5.5-6km and includes 1 break. We arrive at
the end-point around 17.00 for drinks & dinner.
The dinner is the meal of the day, good tasting food, but no menu to chose from. If you have any specific dietary requirements, please contact us ( email@example.com ) so we can make the arrangements.